KBT Gist is all about fact, reality and entertainment, a campus blog and also a blog for all to read..

Monday, November 5, 2018

DOUBLE DATING


 Image result for double dating

DOUBLE DATING........
Double-Dating is a romantic activity involving more than one couple 💑.Double-dating always seems easy and fun🤗✔..
Double-dating is not a crime❌ but my advice is to make one of them known to the other,so as not to loose in both ways👌🏼💪🏼.
..........FOR INSTANCES......
I have a main guy(boyfriend)👫, I'm seeing and someone 🕴🏼else is trying to hook up with me,fine I like is personality✔,his cute🤭,his kind🤗...I wanna give it a try...I would just have to tell him about my main guy(boyfriend). If he likes me enough and think I'm worth fighting for...He says no problem and fine "we start dating"☺😉..
Double-dating is not cheating,the main goal in double dating is to "compare"  and "contract" between two love affairs..At the end of the day, you end up making the right decision.. Believe me😉👌🏼..
........IS DOUBLE DATING GOOD OR BAD?........
Your intentions with double-dating may be right for you,yet dating two people at once can create unneeded complications, especially when things are not out in the open..it can definitely put you in trouble,particularly leading to a double heartache...😔😞..
.TIP YOU NEED TO FOLLOW.
󾠮Don't overdo affection❌
󾠯Keep everyone feeling welcome👌🏼✔
󾠰Moderate your alcohol🏺
󾠱No fighting❌❌
󾠲Minimize inside jokes..
󾠳Avoid movies
󾠴Plan well
            BE WISE ACT SAFE

KBTGIST

2 comments: